Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Wait, there's a server?!
A: Yes! The server and the mod go hand-in-hand together.
Q: Why is there a server?
A: The server unites the community so that we can share race tracks and freestyle builds with each other and fly together.
Q: Do I have to play on the server to use this mod?
A: No! You can still use the mod in single player, or even in SMP (single multiple player) with your friends.
Q: Is the server free to join?
A: Yes! It will stay free to join.
How to Join
- In Minecraft, go to Multiplayer, then Add Server.
- Enter the following for the Server Address field:
Current Server Features
- Features builds and structures which were designed for FPV freestyle or racing.
- Daily backups.
- Grief protection.
- FPV drone racing.
- Build race tracks.
- Race gates detect movement to prevent cheating.
- Lap times are automatically recorded.
- Discord integration.
- Find others and see who is online.
- If someone takes first place in a race from you, you can get notified to stay competitive.
See Server Commands page for more details.
Upcoming Server Features
- Upload your Minecraft maps its own dimension.
- Browse uploaded maps on this website, and use a portal system in-game to visit them.
- Browse racing leaderboard and player statistics on this website.