FPV Drone Racing is a server only feature.
How to Build a Track
- Place a Target Block down to enter building mode.
- Hold a stick in your right hand and right click gates to register them. You must right click the interior face of the gate, similar to how you would light a nether ortal with flint & steel.
- When you are done selecting gates, use
/race setName to give the track a name.
- Right click the target block with the stick to complete the track.
How to Race a Track
- Right click a registered target block with an empty right hand to enter race mode.
- Waypoints will appear to show you the way.
- The lap timer starts when you enter the first gate.
- A lap is recorded when you reach the first game again.
- The leaderboards for the track appear in the top-right corner of the screen.